As, we all know when we visit any website or log in to any account after login, a pop up appears on the screen which allows you to save that account password to your browser but many times we forget our passwords for which we reset it through our email address, but now we can get rid of this reset process because we can see our saved passwords in our web browser. How to Access Saved Passwords in Google Chrome?
But today we mainly talk about Google Chrome which is one of the best web browser services directed by google. It is the platform where you can search for anything, and it may result in you having all the possible information related to that subject. It is the browser which serves their users in A Hundred different languages which are very convenient to those people who live in different regions.
So, if you guys are here, then you may want to know something about a saved password. So, today we will teach you about “How to access saved password in Google Chrome”.
- For access saved password, you have some predetermined passwords.
- Use the given steps below according to the manner.
- We recommend you to use Google Chrome mainly for this work.
Well, there are many features as Google Chrome provides such as extension mode, faster browsing, allow cookies, cache, history, bookmarks. Apart from that, it has a central feature of which we are going to teach you is Saved password.
How to access a saved password in Google Chrome?
To access your saved password in Google Chrome, perform the given steps below.
Note – it saves only those passwords that you have allowed on the pop-up window.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Then, click on the three-dot button at the top right corner of the screen.
- After it, click on the “settings” option.
- Now, click on the “password” option.
- Under the password option, you will see all the saved passwords with their username and website on your browser.
- Hence, you have successfully access to saved password in chrome.
Note – if you want to see the username and website of the saved password, you can see it by clicking on that password.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully learned about “How to access saved passwords in Google Chrome”. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query lets us know in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975