Taking a screenshot on windows using Windows 10 pre-build Snipping tool is unique. Here it offers to save, share and paste across files. With the Windows 10 recent update if you have encountered the issue with the Snipping tool then here is the quiet guide to resolve the issue on Windows 10.
How to Fix the “Snipping Tool Does Not Copy to Clipboard” issue?
Microsoft recently rolls out the latest update, in which they have to replace the Windows Snipping Tool with Snip and Sketch Tool. So, without further due let’s check the following instruction that is been answered by Microsoft Community.
Check for the Auto-Copy to Clipboard option.
This is one of the most common errors that you might encounter, Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Open the Snip and Sketch tool and then click on burger-menu (Three-Dot).
- Select Settings and then from there click on the Auto Copy to clipboard.
- From there, Update the clipboard automatically and then enable it.
- After that, Click on Settings Windows and Select the Snipping application.
- Click on Tools and Select the vertical menu option.
- Then, Check the Checkbox for the Always Copy Snips to the Clipboard.
- That’s it.
Note: If you don’t find the settings mentioned above, then you should update your Windows 10 to the latest version.
Repair Microsoft Office
Try this fix, if the above step-by-step guide doesn’t help you then here is another fix.
- Open Control Panel and then head over to the Programs.
- Now, Click on Programs and Feature.
- Select the Microsoft office and then click on the change option.
- Click on yes to save changes.
- Select Quick Repair
- It will repair your MS office without internet usages.
- Select Online Repair
- It will repair your MS office with internet usages.
- That’s it, Restart your Computer and re-try the snipping tool.
Hopefully, this will helps you to fix the error and if this error occurs by the Windows Update then it will be fixed on near-future patch release.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?