Samsung rolled out their latest One UI 3.1 for Galaxy S20 Series in India. Where it now has eSIM support. With the firmware update, One UI 3.1 package name G98xFXXU6DUB5. The update size of the update is 124.66MB on Galaxy S20+ (SM G985F). Way before, when the device launched in February 2020, it doesn’t have eSIM support.
it is quite useful because the device has a Hybrid SIM slot as nano + microSD or uses nano + SIM. But now, users will now able to use Dual SIM and MicroSD at the same time. On the other hand, Samsung also pushed the One UI 3.1 with eSIM support in another region, including South Korea, UK, Europe alongside India. The eSIM functionality will be enabled on Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra with One UI 3.1.
In contrast, The device is still running on Android 11 based, but it features a lot of software optimization and enhanced performance for an overall experience. Apart from that, the device also gets the Eye Comfort shield, private share, auto switch for Bluetooth devices, touch autofocus, and auto exposure controller.
How to enable the eSIM on Galaxy S20 Series | One UI 3.1
it is quite easy to perform, follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Open device settings and head over to the connection.
- After that, Tap on SIM Card Manager and then click on the + icon.
- There, you have to add a mobile plan.
- That’s it.
In terms of the camera, the device has Multi-Mic recording with the Pro Video Mode. Moreover, users will now able to use audio recording simultaneously while using a Bluetooth device.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)