Realme announced their Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 before the stable release early access of Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10. The device has a unique customization experience, and You can now join the trial version of Realme UI 2.0 on your device.
In Which the device features an Always-on-Display feature, Dual-mode audio sharing, and more things. Today, we are going to share a little bit of knowledge to help you with joining Realme UI 2.0 on Realme Narzo 10.
Realme has already released the early access for the Realme UI 2 for Realme X2 Pro, Realme 7 Pro, and Realme Narzo 20. As per the timeline shared by Realme back in October, Realme Narzo 10 likely to receive by the end of March 2021.
They will roll out Realme 2.0 in a selective batch, and As there were limited users who can join, then you should consider joining before the end of the trial period is over.
About Realme UI 2.0 Early Acess
- Your device shouldn’t be rooted.
- Ensure to take a complete backup of your device because your data will be wiped during this producer.
- There could be some errors, crashing down, and apps might not be compatible with Android 11.
- It is early access, and there could be an unpredictable effect on your device.
- Device internal storage should have more than 5GB of free space. (Navigate to check Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Your device should be updated at the latest version. Check your UI version, and it should be RMX2040_11.A.39.
- Your device should be at least 60%
Realme UI 2.0 Known issue
Send your Realme UI 2.0 Suggestion/ Submit Bugs
As we have mentioned, this is early access in this case if you have encountered any error or bugs while using early access of Realme UI 2.0. Then you can send your Suggestion or Bug. Send your feedback using the button down below.
How to join realme UI 2.0 Early Access on Realme Narzo 10
It is quite easy. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Open your device settings, and then head over to software update.
- After that, tap on the setting icon placed in the upper right corner.
- Now, Click on the Trial version and then Choose Apply Now.
- That’s it, Summit your details and finish it.
Once you have applied for the Early access, it takes some time, and after some time, you will get the update soon. Therefore, once you get them in early access, you can’t rollback. You require to manually update to the latest Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10.
How to Rollback to Android 10 on Realme Narzo 10
Yes, you can roll back from Realme UI 2.0. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Turn off your device, and then long-press the power button and volume down button simantinously.
- You have entered the recovery mode, Now select the preferred language and choose install from storage.
- Enter your lock screen password.
- That’s it, Select the right package and install it on your device.
Hopefully, it will help you so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs