Xiaomi has recently launched its unique smartphone, the Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X competitor. The Mi Mix Fold, where the device can fold inside-out because of the bending functionality, arises about the waterproofing and the device usability and durability. So here is a quick review of the underwater waterproof test.
Is Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold Waterproof
Buyers need to know, and the folding mechanism can avoid water damage.
Xiaomi Mi Fold Key Specification
Xiaomi flagship Mi Mix Fold where the device comes with an 8.01-inch WQHD display panel alongside featuring a 60Hz of screen refresh rate. The device also includes a MEMC to enhance the display of external display; hence it had a 6.52-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz and 180Hz screen sampling rate.
Under the hood, the device was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 88 Soc paired with a 12GB of Ram, and In terms of camera performance, the device packed a 108MP primary + 13MP 13MP° Ultra-Wide angle lens with Liquid Lens technology. It is equipped with a 5020mAh battery using a 67W fast charging solution bundled in the box to power the device.
- Internal: 8.01-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED HDR10 +
- External: 6.5-inch AMOLED external display
- Snapdragon 888 (Adreno 660 GPU)
- 12/16GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM, 256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- MIUI 12 (Android 11)
- Rear: 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 f/1.75 + 8MP + 13MP 123° Ultra-wide angle f/2.4
- Front: 20MP
- 5,020mAh (67W wired QC4+ / PD3.0)
Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold Waterproof Test
This test comes from the official reports; hence, here is what the report has shared. So let’s check this out. without further delay
Splash Proof Test
Some water-drop is one of the most common things that could happen, such as droplets on the device. In this test, the device working fine same as before.
In this test, if your device gets some water on your device, then with just a simple cleaning using dry cloth in most of the case, your device work as same as before.
Short Immersion Test
In this test, the device was placed underwater for some time, and there is no damage to the device. This means the device doesn’t absorb any water, so yes, it passes this test.
While submerging the device for a short period there, it starts showing some problem. The device sensor was not responding to either the Volume Button and even the Port. Therefore, if you submerge your device underwater, then you can potentially damage your smartphone.
If you are looking to purchase this device, you should keep in mind that the device is not a waterproof smartphone. Additionally, it is also recommended to you keep your device away from dust and water. Not to mention, the device did not officially have any IP rating.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?