If you unlock the Bootloader unlock, you might lose your Device’s warranty based on your business. Futhermore, some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to open the Bootloader. Realme 6i is one of the Most Popular Smartphone. If you unlock the Bootloader unlock, you might lose your Device’s warranty based on your company.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the Realme 6i. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of Realme 6i” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
Why Unlock Bootloader?
Think you want To Unlock the Bootloader of Realme 6i Smartphone once You unlock the Bootloader o Realme Realme 6i. You can customize your Device Subsequently, And accessible to Root.
Advantage of Unlock bootloader
- After Unlocking the Bootloader, you can Easy Root Smartphone.
- You can install TWRP Recovery to Install the Custom ROM.
- –Quick Disclaimer
- Make sure to recover data. It will be erased.
- Charge your devices at least above 60%
- 1x USB Cable and 1X Pc/MacBook
- Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download and Extract ADB and Fastboot Drivers.
- Download Realme USB Drivers.
- Download and install the Bootloader Unlock Tool App.
How to Unlock Bootloader of Realme Device
- First, you need to download and Install the “Bootloader Unlock tool apk” from the link above.
- After that, Open the unlock tool and press start applying the In-depth test.
- Now, tap the checkbox and submit your application.
- After a few minutes, the Bootloader unlocks the Device will show “Review successful.”
- Now, Tap On “Start the In-depth test” to boot into fastboot mode.
- Next, Download and extract the fastboot tool in a folder via the above link.
- Now, Connect your Realme 6i to the PC via a USB cable.
- Now, Open the Command window.
- Then, Go to the ADB folder located, Press the shift button + right mouse button, and select the Command window.
- Enter the following command to reboot into the bootloader mode.
- ADB reboot bootloader
- Now perform the command below to unlock the Bootloader of the Realme 6i Smartphone.
- fastboot flashing unlock
- Then, press Volume Up to unlock the Bootloader.
- After that, type the following command to boot the Smartphone.
- fastboot reboot
- Realme 6i will take some time to boot, and all the data will be erased.
- You have Successfully Unlock the Bootloader of any Realme 6i.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully “How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme 6i | Guide”. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section down below.