If you once unlock the bootloader unlock, then you might lose the warranty of your device based on your manufacturer. Some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the any Xiaomi Devices. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of any Xiaomi Devices ” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you unlock the bootloader, you can install the latest Custom ROM
- After Unlocking Bootloader, You Can easily Root any Xiaomi Devices
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On any Xiaomi Devices
Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you have Unlocked the Bootloader on any Xiaomi Devices Warranty will be Avoid.
- Download Xiaomi Mi Unlock Tool.
- You should install the correct USB driver.
How to Unlock Bootloader on any Xiaomi Devices
- Start with Enabling Developer mode.
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “MIUI Version.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option.”
- Now, Enable USB Dubbing and OEM Unlock.
- you Will need to log in to your MI Account.
- Open the Website. Click Here
- Now, Download the Xiaomi Mi Unlock Tool and Install It.
- Now open “miflash_unlock.exe” and select “Agree”.
- Then, connect with your computer.
- After that, Boot your device into Fastboot mode by together holding power and the volume down button.
- Connect your Device to PC Via using a USB cable.
- Click the Unlock Button on Xiaomi Unlock Tool.
- This Proces will Take Some time After the tool will Successfully unlock the bootloader
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully unlocked your device bootloader. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Motorola Moto X4 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install Stable update of OxygenOS 11 (Android 11)