Gmail having a lot of fascinating features to try on your device, Meanwhile one of the interesting feature in Vacation Responder in Gmail. Where you can set an automatic response when you were on some kind of holiday or doesn’t able to reply to the email. It seems to be a great idea so the client or send doesn’t feel like he isn’t important to you.
Therefore, it likely to be something to enable on your Gmail so the send know you will be back. It was quite easy to set up includes start timing and the end day of the automatic reply. Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with setting up your gaming for vacant respond mode.
- You should log in with your Gmail account on your device.
- This guide allows you to perform an action on Desktop and Mobile device includes Android and iOS.
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge.
- You should have stable and active internet connectivity.
How to set up Vacation responder on Desktop
It is quite easy, you can use any recommended browser. Following the following steps carefully so you can also use this feature yourself on your device.
- First thing first, click on the “Setting” icon placed on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on the “see all settings” appear inside the Quick setting inside the setting menu.
- Now, on the General tab generally scroll down until the “Vacation Responder” appear.
- Then, select the “Vacation Responder” to turn it on.
- After that simply enter the start date and the end date in respect to the first day and the last day.
- Additionally, you can add a subject line in the “Subject”, Message in the text box appears in the box.
- That’s it, Once you set up it up for your contact by clicking on the “Only Send a Response to people in my contact.”
- In the end, click on “Save Changes” button to confirm.
How to set up vacation responder on Gmail Mobile App
It is quite easy to perform on your device, follow the simple steps carefully so you would get confused. Yes, you can perform on your both Android and iOS.
- I am starting with opening the Gmail App on yours.
- Then, click on the “Burger” menu, or it refers to the “Three” bar placed on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Now, scroll a bit to set and then select your Gmail account that you want to enable the vacation responder.
- There you will find the “Vacation Responder” simply tap on it and enable the Vacation Responder.
- Then, Set up your first date “Start date” and last day “end date”, Even you can add a subject or any message that you would like to send to some specific contacts.
- In the end, Simply click on the “Save” to confirm your changes.
Hopefully, we believe that it helps you. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.