Android having a Link Sharing option for Google Photos, which allows you to limit who can watch that so far. Today, we will guide you on how you can limit link sharing on your Android Smartphone. Before continue, you should remember that once you disable the link, the person with who you have to share the link wouldn’t longer be able to access the image library.
There were multiple ways to turn off link sharing on Android, such as removing the person from accessing the link. Also, you can change the privacy settings, make the album private. Follow the following guide, so without further due, let’s get into this.
- First, open your Google Photos and then click on the Library placed on the right bottom of the screen.
- Now, Click on the album, and there you will find the link-sharing option.
- Navigate to the upper right corner and tap on the burger menu (3-dot icon)
- Then, Tap on Option and click on Link Sharing.
- That’s not. Then tap on the delete link.
In case the album doesn’t have any access to anyone, it will show an option to make it private. Click on it to make the album private.
If you have shared the link for a particular and now want to remove access, follow the following steps.
- Navigate to the upper left panel, click on the message button, and select the image you have shared.
- Now, Click on the burger menu (3-Dot Menu) and then click on options.
- After that, head over to link sharing and click on the delete link.
- That’s it.
How to limit the access of certain people to any Google Photo Album
- Open Google Photos and head over to the shared album.
- Navigate to the right corner and click on the burger menu (3-Dot Menu)
- Now, Click on the option and go through members who have access to the link.
- After that, click on the burger menu (3-dot menu) and tap on a person to remove a person from the list.
- Confirm, and it will delete, follow the same step to remove further from the list.
- That’s it. Once it removes, it wouldn’t be able to commend or able to access the file.
How to Share An Image Without Having a Link.
Yes, you can, but it’s an alternative method to achieve as you can head over to the image you want to share. And from there, simply click on share and share the image accordingly. Most preferable is to share through email or use any social media to share the photo.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?