Instagram is one of the most popular social networking application across the globe, hence nowadays everyone is been looking forward to dark mode. Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with enabling the dark mode on Instagram. Likely, it was quite easy to perform on your device yourself so here are the all basic enabling the Instagram dark mode.
Enable Instagram Dark Mode on your Android and iOS device
- First thing first, open your Instagram and then tap on your profile placed on the bottom of the Instagram.
- After that, you need to click on the “Settings” appear on the three-line menu or just slide from the right edge of Instagram.
- Then, head over to the “theme” appear on the bottom of the Instagram placed in between “About” and “Switch” on your Instagram.
- Now, you need to select between “Light”, “Dark” and “System Default” based on your preferences.
- That’s it, Now you can enjoy the dark mode on your device so far.
Hopefully, we believe that you have now successfully applied Dark mode on your smartphone includes iOS and Android smartphone. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.