Gmail is one of the most popular email services, where a lot of potential unwanted email scams were surfacing online. Meanwhile, It is important to protect your email and especially those who receive a lot of marketing emails from various sources about any product. Therefore, the email might have a pushing scam.
Most likely, it is essential to protect your email from malicious activity, and Google helps to protect your email from these kinds of potential scams. This can because by anyone because a promotional email might later redirect you to the scam website or could start tracking your Gmail. Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with stop the email tracking.
How to Detect and Stop Email Tracking?
It is quite easy, and Google served the service since 2014. Hence, several extensions and browsers were having in-build prevention from tracking. In contrast, some famous name includes Ugly Mail alongside browsers such as Brave and Tor Browser.
- First thing first, click on the “Setting” placed on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Then, click on the “See all settings.”
- Now, select the “General Tab” and then scroll down a bit too “Images.”
- Therefore, there it appears the “Ask before displaying external images” and just click the “Save Changes” button to confirm your selection.
- When you enable this feature, it will auto turn off the Gmail Dynamic Email features makes it more interactive for your Gmail.
How to Disable Autoloading image on Mobile Application
It is quite easy to perform on your Gmail mobile application. So follow the following steps carefully on your device.
- Start with opening the Gmail app on your device and click on the “Three-Dot” menu appear on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Then, scroll a bit, and click on the “Settings.”
- There you have to choose the email that you want to fix and after that select the “Images.”
- That’s it, Simply Select the “Ask Before Displaying external images.”
Hopefully, We believe that you have now successfully now able to disable the tracking and be safe. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.