There were a lot of users, those who want to install QFIL (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) on their device. However, before that, you need to install Qualcomm USB Driver on your Windows computer. Moreover, this USB Driver can be installed on Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with our guidelines.
How to install Qualcomm USB Driver on your Windows
- First thing first, download Qualcomm USB Driver and extract on your computer. Not to mention, if you already have simply extract on your device or skip.
- Then, there will be some file appear so select the Qualcomm USB Driver.exe.
- Open it to launch and follow the on-screen guidelines as select ethernet and choose Next.
- After that, Click on the Next Button and choose “I Accept the Terms” and click on “Next.”
- Now, Click on Install and click finish.
- That’s it, USB Driver installed successfully, but you need to restart your computer.
DOWNLOAD Qualcomm USB Driver
Hopefully, we believe that you have successfully download and installed the USB Driver on your device so far. Once, you restart, you can now connect with your Qualcomm Smartphone and tablets through it. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.