GTA 5 is one of the best version of GTA series. It is the fifth part of the GTA franchise. This Game is considered as an adventure game. In this Game, everything is best like missions, gameplay and every action. But mainly it requires some pre-requirement to run this without any lag. But apart from that, users are also facing the problem of delay, which reduces the users of GTA 5. So, if you guys are also facing the same problem then, we are telling you five methods through which you can get rid of lagging on GTA 5 and Run that Game smoothly.
So, if you guys are here then, you may want to know something about GTA 5. So, today we will teach you about “How to fix GTA 5 shuttering lag and Increase FPS”.
- You can use any of the methods as given below.
- Use the steps carefully to fix the lag on GTA 5.
- Meet the Basic Pre-Requirement for Running GTA 5.
How to fix shuttering lag on GTA 5 and Increase FPS?
While fixing shuttering lag on GTA 5 on your pc, it requires some minimum requirement to run this Game smoothly. These are the following minimum requirements given as –
- 1. RAM – 4Gb
2. CPU – Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHZ or AMD Phenom 9850 2.5GHZ.
3. Operating system – Windows Vista 64 bit.
4. GPU – Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 4870.
5. HDD – 65GB free hard drive space.
6. DirectX – Version 10.
So, after meeting the pre-requirement, we are telling you five different ways to remove the shuttering lag on GTA 5 and Increase the FPS. You can use any one of them.
Method – I (Update Graphic card Driver)
It is one the way which is used to get rid of shuttering lag on GTA 5. In which we have to update our Pc’s graphic driver because of many times when our graphic card is outdate so, it creates a problem like lag during the gameplay. To update your PC’s graphic driver perform the following steps as given below –
- On your Pc, Go to device manager.
- Then, click on display adaptor and Do right click on your pc graphic card and select Update driver.
- Now, click on “search automatically updated driver software”.
(Windows will find the latest version of driver and Update it)
- After the update, Relaunch the GTA 5, And Hence, you will not find any lag on the Game.
Method – II (Restrict the FPS)
Whenever we are running the Game on high frames and consuming the pc, more frames per second may also lead to shuttering leg on GTA 5. So, To get relief from shuttering lag, you will need to Restrict or to disable the frame per second (FPS). So, here are the steps to restrict the FPS on your Game.
- Open the GTA 5 game on your pc.
- Then, Go to settings.
- In settings, go to the Advanced Graphics option and lower down the Extended distance Scaling to the minimum value.
- Now, Go to graphics follow by refresh rate and Lower the FPS to 60 or less.
- Then, Save the above settings.
- Relaunch GTA 5, and Hence, your problem should be fixed.
Method – III (Disable full-screen optimisation)
While, running the Game in full screen requires more memory and Graphics usage, which may slow or create lagging during the gameplay. For which we have to disable full-screen optimisation can help you to remove lagging from the gameplay. So, To disable fullscreen optimisation follow the given below steps –
- First, go to the GTA 5.exe file.
- Then, do right click on the above-written file and Select “Advanced”.
- Now, Go to compatibility screen.
- Then, Enable the disable fullscreen optimisation option.
- Now, click on the apply option and Then, click on, OK.
- Then, Relaunch the Game, which might remove lagging during gameplay.
Method – IV (Lower the Graphic card Setting)
By having the Graphic card setting on high may also shutter lagging because high graphic settings cause high memory and high RAM usage. So, it is necessary to lower the graphic card settings during the gameplay. So, to reduce the graphic card settings, do the following steps –
- First, open the GTA 5 game on your pc.
- Then, go to settings.
- Now, click on graphics and set the below settings to lower level as -• Texture quality
• Shader quality
• Shadow quality
• Reflection quality
• Grass quality
- Then, click on save and Relaunch the Game.
- Hence, you will not find any lag during the Game.
Method – V (Run as Administrator)
In many of the cases, the Game does not get the required permissions for which it gets shuttered, lagging during the Game. For which we have to run the Game as an admin. So, To run the Game as an admin, use the following steps as given below –
- Go to the GTA 5 folder, where thee Game is installed.
- Then, Right-click on the launcher file and click on properties.
- Now, Go to Compatibility tab and select “Run this program as an administrator”.
- Then, click on, OK.
- Soon, Relaunch the Game, and Hence, you will not find any shuttering lag while playing the Game.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully learned about “How to fix GTA 5 Shuttering lag and Increase FPS”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Nokia 8.1, Nokia 2.3, and Nokia 3.2 gets Android 11 Update
- Realme X2 receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA 5 Update with hotfixes
- Download ColorOS system launcher V11.1.00 for Oppo smartphone
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11]
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia