Call of duty is one of the most popular smartphones around the globe, and it’s taking a lot of people because of their COVID-19 endemic. Means for playing this game on lord more than any use for the players all around the world even counting children’s to the professional player. This is why over jumped actual player limit of the word that was normally applicable on a call of duty.
Even the call of duty what is one of the hottest after Fortnite that is pain streaming and playing across all major platform. However, therefore, simple tweaks to fix this problem while playing Call of Duty Warzone. Today we are going to help you with fixing the Call of Duty Warzone lag.
First Things First call of duty is competitive that might look like your enemy working so fast and well that you might think the game is having any problem. Sometimes the game and your hardware configuration do not match suggesting to frame rate dropping frequently. You can pause the FPS drop with the help of lowering down the FPS, updating drivers or hardware.
How you can Fix Call of Duty Warzone Lag
1. Update graphics driver to the latest version
· Companies always being question the latest version of driver to macha gaming and to accomplish with upcoming new games. Recently Nvidia’s 442.59 received update to make it more immersive experience while playing especially Call of Duty Warzone.
- How to find my Graphics Card
- Press the Windows key and head over to the search panel.
- You have to search for the system information, and there you will find the display as in this subcategory inside the multiplayer player category.
- We believe you will find the graphics adaptor mention with the model number, once you find it update your graphics driver to the latest version to continue the gaming experience of Call of Duty Warzone.
2. Direct X Diagnostics
- You can run the direct x diagnostic directly from the run command, which you can open by pressing into key and R Key to open the one dialogue box.
- Now there you have to type “dxdiag” and hit enter to open the direct x diagnostic tool.
- After that, at the upper left corner of the window, you will see the render tab, cricket, and you will see the integrated graphic card name.
3. How to Reset network configurations
It is possible that there is a problem with your network so you can simply visit the network configuration with the help of run dialogue box.
- Open the open dialogue box by pressing window key + R at the same time and then enter the given command as follow: ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- netsh Winsock reset
- once you finish with the network configuration wizard, you can cry by launching the Call of Duty warzone again.
- In case it still shows the connectivity problem, you can change the connectivity and try again by relaunching the game.
4. How to Disable Vsync
Follow the following commands to disable the Intel HD Graphics VSync
- Press Cltr + Alt + F12 (it’s open the Intel HD Graphics Control Panels) and then click on 3D
- Tweak the settings of use application from. The setting and then head over to the custom setting.
- If you are in Media: change from the drop-down arrow under Vertically sync, select the application Turn on/off from the setting.
- Graphics Media Accelerator Driver: Head over to the Advanced Setting, and there you have to set the Asynchronous. Now turn on/off accordingly and then apply at the end.
Hopefully, we believe that the leg problem with your Call of Duty for ozone has been fixed and resolved so you can continue with your gaming.we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Thanks for being with us, stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.