Many of the users use earphones as to better compatibility between the device and them. But, some users require more need which is that some users do not stick to use only single earphones. As we all know, different thinking requires different ideas for which some users want to enable and use dual earphones at the same point, which is not much that easy. But, do not worry, we tell you mainly three ways through which you can easily enable or access to use dual earphones at the same time.
So, if you guys are here then, you may want to know something about earphones. So, today we will teach you about “How to enable and use dual earphones” on your Pc.
- All methods are the same working, you can use any one of them.
- Allow these steps to enable dual earphones only.
- Use the steps carefully and according to the manner as they are given.
How to enable and Use dual earphones on pc?
While you will be able to enable and use dual earphones at the same time, keep in mind that earphones do not perfectly sync so, it might create some delay on the second playback device.
So, we are telling you mainly three ways, one by one in specified steps.
Method – I ( Use the system resource)
In this method to enable or use dual earphones, we are performing all the steps on windows 10 mainly. So, here are the steps for doing the above operation on your pc –
- First, Right-click on the sound icon and open sound in the Notification bar.
- Then, select the playback tab and choose the first earphone as your default playback device.
- After it, Move to the Recording tab.
- Now, Right-click on free space and enable “Show disabled device”.
- Then, Right-click on the stereo mix and enable it. (if you can’t find it installs Realtek sound driver and codecs)
- Now, Double click on the stereo mix.
- Then, choose the listen tab in properties.
- Check “listen to this device” box and select your second earphone from the drop-down menu.
- Then, open advanced tab and uncheck “Allow apps to take control of this device” and Confirm the changes.
- Hence, your dual earphones will work at the same time.
Method – II (Download Audio Voicemeeterbanana)
There are numerous software which allows you to use dual earphones/Headphones at the same time, but some of them are paid, and some are free of cost. But for enabling dual earphones, we are using Audio voice meeter banana because it is free of cost software which allows their users to use two different playbacks at the same time without any restrictions. These are the steps to enable dual earphones by using Audio voice meeter banana.
- 1. First, download Audio voice meeter banana from the link below.
- 2. Then, Extract the ZIP file into a new folder and run the application.
- 3. Now, In application Set up first audio input as “Headset 1”.
- 4. Then, Set the second audio input as “Headset 2”.
- 5. Now, Process to Select output 1 and output 2.
- 6. Hence, try it, we believe it will work correctly.
Method – III (Gain Audio USB Splitter)
However, acquiring USB Splitter can become economically unfavourable for normal users because it is much more expensive and can’t be affordable for regular users, excluding Developers. But, we tried you to use affordable solutions which we have told above. So, For enable dual earphones on your pc with paying attention to affordability, we recommend you to use the above two methods, but you can also use USB Splitter if you can afford it.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “How to enable and Use dual earphones”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.