If you ever wanted to revert to your Stock Firmware (ROMs) of your device, you must use the QGDP tool SMT on your device so far. This is a Windows support application that allows you to flash the CPB Firmware on your Android device. Today, we will guide you and share a bit of knowledge to help you download and install this QGDP tool on your device.
Download QGDP Tool SMT
In case this doesn’t work on your Windows system, then try to perform with “Program incompabilitblity mode for Windows XP.” Furthermore, this software is distributed by Coolpad Group limited.
Download CoolPad Driver
Here is the file that works with QGDP Tool, Coolpad Driver v2.01
How to use QGDP Tool to flash the CPB Firmware
Follow the following instructions down below: You wouldn’t face any critical error during the procedure.
Not to mention, During this procedure, your mobile data will be wiped out; hence ensure that you have a backup of your data alongside personal data.
- First thing first, download and install the Coolpad Driver on your device.
- Then, Download and install the QGDP tool on your computer.
- Now, simply head over to the QGDP flashing tool, and there you will find the “QGDP” inside the QKXZGJ in the “C” Drive.
- After that, Launch the QGDP tool on your computer and follow the following on-screen instructions.
- Then, Enter the Password “369” or “us” and then select the “Login” button.
- Therefore, Click on the “Config” button placed on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then, Locate the CPB Firmware and Click on Apply.
- Now, Connect your device to the computer and click Start.
- That’s it. When it has done, it shows the Green “Upgrade Successfully” dialog.
- Now, Disconnect and restart the device, Enjoy.
We really hope this helps you a lot, Thanks for being with us, and We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.