Lenovo downloader is such a tool that helps you with reverting from Custom ROMs to Stock Roms, also known as Firmware. Whereas, the device is likely to be powered by Qualcomm Mobile platform.
Ensure that you take a proper backup of your device because the device is likely yo be wipe out, so it is recommended to take a proper backup of your device before flashing the stock firmware. It is recommended to take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with downloading thelatest version of the Lenovo Downloader tool.
Feature of Lenovo Downloader Tool
Here is the Quick brief of the Lenovo Downloader tool
It is quite easy to use the Lenovo Downloader, and It looks quite identical to the SPD Upgrade Tool, even some of the settings panel seems quite similar. Whereas, it allows to change the download set with the model number of the SoC.
To flash the firmware on your smartphone or tablet, You need to download and install the tool. After that, simply launch the tool and click on the load button placed on the upper left corner of the screen. Meanwhile, Then you head to locate the firmware and after that click on the start, download to start producing the flashing the firmware on your device.
Several download settings include the eMMC programme, Raw Program and the SoC serial number.
Support multiple devices
This Lenovo Downloader tool not only useful for the Lenovo device but also allow you to flash or install the firmware on any device that was powered by Qualcomm Device so far. Therefore, It used to flash the firmware on your device.
Download Lenovo Downloader Tool
How to use Lenovo Downloader Tool
Follow the following instruction carefully.
- First thing first, you need to download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Meanwhile, Simply download and extract the Lenovo Downloader on your computer and then extract the file on your computer.
- After that, open the QComDloader.exe and then follow the on-screen instruction.
- Now, Select the load button and click on the Select firmware to flash or install the firmware on your device.
- Therefore, click on start and then turn off your smartphone then press and hold the device, Unlikely, connect your device using USB Cable to your computer.
- Once your device is connected, and your device is connected simply click on start; hence it takes 5-10 Minutes.
- It takes some time, and then it shows a green progress bar.
- That’s it, Restart your device and enjoy.
Download Lenovo USB Driver
This is one of the most important tolls because you need software to connect your Lenovo smartphone with a computer through USB Driver. Furthermore, to transfer data between your smartphone and computer, you need a Lenovo USB Driver.
Download Rescue and Smart Assistant
This PC Suite is used to be operate the Lenovo and Motorola Device likely to be support and the latest version of the rescue smartphone.
It is quite simple to use since only you have to launch the tool and select the rescue menu. After that, you have to click on the Rescue Now button and then connect your Lenovo or Motorola device. Additionally, you need to ensure that you have to download the firmware and install the device.
We believe that you have now successfully downloaded and installed the firmware on your device. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.