PicsArt is one of the most popular photo editing application because of it’s simple and easy functionality. The app is available on both Android and iOS offers users to edit photos with features includes such as Crop, Stickers, Lense, Collages, Motion, Dispersion, Clone and more. Meanwhile, it likely to be one of the most powerful photo-editing application that can result in stunning photos.
Reportedly, there were a lot of complaining about the bad result in picture resolution might be affecting due to editing with the PicsArt application. Moreover, it seems to be adding some noise in the picture, which look quite odd, not realistic. Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge helps you to change the image resolution using PicsArt tool.
How you can resize your photo resolution in PicsArt
It was quite easy, but it was hidden in the settings of the PicsArt application, Whereas it doesn’t appear during editing the picture. Not to mention, changing the image resolution helps you to improve the picture quality, and you can change the resolution of your images.
- First thing first, Open your PicsArt Application on your device.
- Then, Open your Profile using the profile icon placed on the bottom right corner of the application.
- Now, Click on the vertical triple-dot menu placed on the upper left corner of the screen.
- It opens some menu option, Simply clicks on the Settings option.
- Now, Click on Max Image Size (Whereas, the default menu was 5MP (2592 x 1944 pixel resolution)
- There, you have to select the high resolution suggesting to be 8MP (3264 x 2448).
- That’s it, now simply click on the OK button to save changes.
PicsArt brings a lot of great features with its tool on mobile, but some features were available on the Premium version of PicsArt. There it offers Auto-editing of the images. This likely to be one of the most important features that most of the editors looking for.
Hopefully, We believe that these articles help you a lot hence following the simple steps give you more idea to overcome your ideas and problem. Thanks for being with us. We hope you have a result with a crisp and clear photo resolution. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.