Instagram is one of the most popular social networking media site, Where Instagram seems to be a profile standard for a lot of people. Meanwhile, when people initially create there Instagram, they take username lightly; hence later, they want to change the username of there Instagram.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with editing your Instagram profile on your device. Therefore, you should know that there is a slight difference between Instagram profile and username. Additionally, there were two different profiles suggesting Personal and business accounts. Not to mention, in every scenario, you can change your Instagram username.
- The username used to refer your Instagram, where people can tag with mention as “@.”
- You should have a unique username
- The character should be less than 30 Words
- It should only letters, number, period and underscore without space
- No restricted language or Profanity
How to change my username in the Instagram mobile app?
It can be functional on both Android and iOS devices so far. Follow the steps carefully to ensure that you have active internet connectivity.
- First thing first, open your Instagram application and log in to your account.
- Then, Click on the Instagram avatar placed in the bottom right corner of the app.
- After that, select “Edit Profile” and then enter your new username in the “username” box.
- That’s it, and Checkmark appears on the upper-right to save your username.
How to change my username in the Instagram web / Browser?
It is quite identical to what we have performed on mobile applications. Likely, You can change your username on your Instagram web browser, so simply follow the following steps mentioned down below.
- Starting with opening Instagram on your device and log in with your account.
- Then, select the avatar icon to appear on the upper right corner of the screen.
- After that, click on the “Edit Profile” and then enter your username in the “Username” box next to your username.
- That’s it, Summit, to save and continue with your new username.
What will change after changing the Instagram username?
Once you change your username, your old Instagram show “Sorry, this page isn’t available,” suggesting you have changed your username. Not to mention, changing the Instagram username doesn’t affect your follower.
Hopefully, we believe that you have now successfully now able to change your Instagram profile. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.