Google on the latest android version has made YouTube Music and Google already announced the shutdown of Google play Music replacing with YouTube Music. In contrast, the timeline to shut down Google Play Music by the end of 2020.
Meanwhile, Google officially allows you to transfer your Google Play music with some simple steps. Whereas, all your Playlist, Songs, Albums, and more can be moved to your YouTube music so Far. Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with transferring your Google Play Music to YouTube Music.
How to Transfer Google Play Music to YouTube Music -Quick Guide
It is quite easy as just a click of a button. In contrast, you can perform on both Mobile or in Browser so far. Follow the following steps carefully. Ensure that you have updated YouTube Music to the latest version.
- First thing first, open your YouTube Music application on your device.
- Then, there “Transfer your Music Library” button appear on the YouTube Music application.
- Simply click on the “Let’s Go” button to continue.
- It will show the process. Also, there were two options that appear “Not Now” and “Transfer” placed on the bottom of the app. Select the “Transfer button,” and it will start transferring your Google Play music library.
- That’s it.
How to transfer entire Google Play Music to YouTube Music on Browser
- It is so simple, Head over to the YouTube music.
- There it appears to transfer your Play Music Library and then click on the “Let’s Go.”
- Click on “Start transferring,” and it will start transferring all your Google Play music account to YouTube Music.
- That’s it.
Hopefully, we believe that this article might help you. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.