Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites, whereas most of the smartphones likely to be faced a problem with changing passwords for their accounts. Generally, it was quite easy to perform on your device. Today, we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with changing the Facebook password on your device.
There were two methods to change Facebook Password, whereas we are going to help you with traditional password change alongside the modern method to change the password of your Facebook account. Most likely, they didn’t require your current password to change, or you can change the thorough password verification of identity. Meanwhile, Facebook is working on frequently changing of UI/UX
So it suggested the minor change of placing a menu.
How to change Facebook Password on your Mobile?
It was quite easy to perform on your device so far. You require active and stable internet connectivity. Follow the following steps to perform yourself.
On Modern Facebook
- First thing first, you need to open your Facebook application and then sign in to your account.
- Then, click o the down arrow button placed on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- After that, select “Settings and Privacy” and choose “Security and Login.”
- Therefore, you will find the “Change password” option and then click on “Edit.”
- Enter your current password in the box alongside a new password.
- That’s it; once it down, click on “save changes.”
On Classic Facebook
- You are starting with your Sign-in on Facebook with your Facebook account.
- Click on the “Down arrow” button appear on the upper-right corner of Facebook.
- Therefore, select “Settings” and then select “Security and Login” and head over to the “Change password.”
- Enter the “Current password” and then enter the “New Password” in the box given there.
- That’s it, click “Save Changes” to confirm.
How to Reset Facebook Password
The steps were identical on both Modern and classic version of Facebook. Follow the instruction given there.
On Modern Facebook/ Classic
- Head over to the Facebook account page and enter your email, phone number, Username that link with your Facebook account.
- Then, Click on Search and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the Facebook password.
Hopefully, we believe that you have now successfully able to perform on your device so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.