Recently, OnePlus Launched its new smartphone like as OnePlus 8T. This device has comes with the latest features and lots of new technology. OnePlus 8T will have features like a 6.55-inches FHD-AMOLED Display with a 120Hz refresh rate. This flagship smartphone will come with a punch-hole selfie camera design, which brings 32 megapixels.
Today, we are going to share a little bit of knowledge about factory Reset on OnePlus 8T. Ao, we will teach you “How to Unlock bootloader on Any Samsung Devices” in a very appropriate party performed by beginners.
How to factory reset on OnePlus 8T
There are two methods to Hard reset your Smartphone
- Thorugh Settings menu:
- Using Stock OxygenOS Recovery:
- First, open the “Settings”.
- After that, Scroll down to the bottom and select “System”.
- Now, Click on “Reset options”
- Next, tap the “Erase all data (factory reset)”.
- After that, tap on “Erase All Data”.
- Now, tap the “Confirm”.
- Then, Enter your phone’s lock screen PIN/Password/Pattern.
- Now, tap “Erase all data” to perform a factory reset
- After, wait until restart your OnePlus 8T.
- Starting with a power Off your Smartphone.
- Now, Open the Recovery
- First, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker.
- Select “English” as the recovery’s language.
- Now, tap the Wipe Data
- After that, Enter your phone’s lock screen password.
- Now, Tap on “Wipe data and cache” on the recovery mode’’.
- Then, Tap on “Erase everything”.
- Finally, tap on “This can not be undone, continue
- Now, wait until you will see the “Format Success” message on the phone’s screen.
- Next, Simply tap the “Reboot.”
Hopefully, This helps you a lot, and you have been successful “How can you factory Reset on OnePlus 8T (Hard Reset)”. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.