Ubisoft connect is free connect service, which allows getting your Ubisoft game to connect with the server. Whereas, Ubisoft connect, also known as Uplay. Reportedly, some players reported the Ubisoft encounter “Problem Authenticating Ownership” error.
Therefore, it was one of the most common errors and easy to fix. This error most likely appears when the player used to launch the Ubisoft Connect game although steam platform. Also, this error occurs during if the player doesn’t own the access either have not accessed to the game.
How to Fix: Ubisoft Connect “Problem Authenticating Ownership” error – Quick Guide
- You Ubisoft Connect (UPlay) should be connected with your UPlay account.
- Ensure, you have stable internet connectivity.
Open your Ubisoft Connect.
Then logout from your login account.
Login to your Ubisoft Connect account.
That’s it, Try again.
If this method isn’t work, then you should get in touch with Ubisoft support. Hopefully, this work and once you get in contact with Ubisoft Connect simply verify your ownership.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Motorola Moto X4 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install Stable update of OxygenOS 11 (Android 11)