Initially, it is released on 1 July 2009 and Developed by True Software. “The Truecaller app has many alternatives in India like Hiya and many others, but Truecaller has a large no. of the mobile numbers database rather than the other alternatives”. Truecaller is an application which allows their users to do call blocking, call identification, flash messaging, Call recording by using the internet.
It is available on both Android as well as iOS. Truecaller is an app which identifies the mobile numbers based on suggestions given by the other peoples. So, if you guys are here, then you may want to know how to solve the Truecaller common problems as explained below –
- While using a web browser, we recommend using chrome, opera, Mozilla Firefox and all other chromium-based web browsers.
- Follow these Steps Carefully to do your Prospective solution regarding this particular problem.
- All the steps given below are applicable for both androids as well as iOS.
How do I fix Could you not connect the error to Truecaller?
You can easily connect to the network in Truecaller for which you have to update your Truecaller app to the latest version. Here are the following steps to Update your Truecaller app are –
- Open your “play store app”.
- Then, search “Truecaller” on the search bar.
- Now, a new window will appear, then, click on the update button.
- After that, allow/accept the permission.
- Your Truecaller app will then automatically update.
- Hence, your problem relating to “connecting to Truecaller” is fixed.
Can’t see last seen on Truecaller how to fix it?
You can quickly fix the problem “can’t see last seen on Truecaller” by using the following steps given below.
- Open your Truecaller app.
- Then, click on “Horizontal bar” in the top left corner.
- After that, choose Settings and then click on “Privacy Centre”.
- Then, click on the “Availability option”, and you have to put this button on the “status option”.
- Hence, you have successfully fixed the problem “can’t see last seen on Truecaller”.
How to fix error 404 Not found?
Error 404 arises when you have entered that’s web URL which does not exist. You can quickly fix the error 404 Not found by using the following steps which are to be given below –
- Check the URL to see if it exists on the webserver or not.
- Also, check the web address that you have typed, write URL or not.
- Once, before doing the above all, you must refresh your web page.
- Contact the website you want to access.
- Check if the website has temporary or permanent issues.
- By understanding all the above problems, you can quickly “fix error 404”.
How do I fix my number as spam in Truecaller?
You can quickly fix the problem that your number is marked as spam in Truecaller by using the following steps which are –
- Open your Truecaller app.
- Then, In the search bar “search your Mobile number.”
- After that, click on the option “Not spam”.
- Your Mobile number will then be automatically removed from spam.
5. Hence, your problem to “fix my number marked as spam successfully solved”.
Truecaller is available for Android as well as iOS. You can easily download for your phone as well as the iPhone.
To download the Truecaller app for iOS, you can download it from the given below URL.
To download the Truecaller app for Android, you can download it from the given below URL.
THE FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. Can I search my name in Truecaller?
Q. Can we find a location in Truecaller?
Q. Does Truecaller drain the battery?
Q. Is Truecaller Dangerous?
Q. Is Truecaller messaging safe?
Q. Should I upgrade your Truecaller app to premium?
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully “found out solutions regarding Truecaller”. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion if any query lets us know in the comments section down below.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.