Rocket League is one of the most popular multiplayer online game, whereas the game was officially available on Epic Store and recently released the update patch for Xbox. However, some users have reported the game has been stuck at 100% update downloading. Therefore, if you are one of them, you should consider the quick troubleshooting method.
How to Fix Rocket League Update Stuck At 100%
First thing first, you need to check the update. If Rocket League get outdated, simply update Rocket League. Following the following step-by-step instruction mention down below.
Reboot your Console
Sometimes the problem occurs with console, as it stored cache or console might have a temporary system glitch. So, you can simply fix it by reboot your console, which could potentially fix the glitch, cache, download stuck, download failed, install failed or much more.
Wait to Finish the Downloading
Sometimes, the error might occur because of server-related issue. Meanwhile, wait for a while until the unfinished downloading should get complete.
Reinstall Rocket Legauge
If it is still stuck on download progress, it is better to uninstall the game and re-install it.
On Xbox Console
- Open My Game & apps and then head over to the Games.
- Navigate to Rocket League and then Press the Start/Menu button on Controller.
- After that, select Uninstall and then Select Uninstall all.
- Now, Scroll down a bit and then click on Full Library.
- Select “All Owned Games” and then Select Rocket League.
- Choose “Install all” and wait until it installs.
As re-installing will re-install the game to its latest version.
Reset Xbox Console
Sometimes, the problem occurs with the console. To fix this, you can simply factory reset your console.
- Open Settings using Xbox Console from Home Screen.
- Go to system and then Click on Console Info.
- Head over to the Reset Console and then click on Reset and Keep My Games & Apps.
- Xbox will reboot into the system, and that’s it.
- Simply, Sign-in with your account and then start installing games and application.
This should fix your issue completely so far.
Console Psyonix Support
If above mention method doesn’t fix, then you should ask customer support for an assistant. Hopefully, they will be able to fix it, and we assume that this guide remains helpful for you. Also, you can check for the Real-time DownDetector If you have any query share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?