Roblox is one of the most popular gaming platforms that also publish their own range of games. Recently with an update, players have been reported there Roblox showing the error code 769 which restricted players from playing the game.
If you have also encountered this error, today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to helps you with fixing this Roblox Error code 769 with the helps of this troubleshooting guide. This usually occurs with Windows 10 players, So without further due let’s check this out.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 769
It is quite easy to fix the error while using Roblox. Follow the following Step-by-step instructions mention down below.
Enable User Admin Access
This error mostly occurs with those Windows PCs who have a parental lock, as that profile does not have admin access.
- Log in to Admin profile and then Run the Roblox game as administrator.
- Then, Right-click on the Roblox Game Manager file and Click Properties.
- Now, Click on the compatibility tab and Check the Checkbox labelled as “Run this program as administrator.
- That’s it, Click Apply and Click ok to save changes.
Disable Roblox Add-ons or Mods
If you have to install any add-on to Roblox or having any Mods then remove/ disable. Once you have done that, simply re-launch the Roblox and try launching a game.
Check Roblox Server Status
It is quite common that, because of some outage Roblox Servier isn’t connecting. So, with the help of Down Detector Roblox check the real-time Server outage or head over to their Twitter Support Page for any real-time update.
Check your Internet Connectivity
It is also possible that the problem occurring with your internet connectivity. So here are the following ways to fix network connectivity.
- Check the Wi-Fi router, Restart your Computer.
- Reboot or Re-power the Wi-Fi router to clear cache or any glitch.
- Clear Browsing Cache of your browser.
- Try temporarily disabling the Antivirus or Firewall on your computer.
Hopefully, this guide helps you with Fixing the Roblox Error code 769.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?