Brother Printer is one of the most popular printers out there, and if you were facing any error include doesn’t print any file. In some cases, your printer driver might be outdated so let’s check out how you can fix brother printer not printing. It is quite easy to fix, first thing first make sure you have properly connected your PC/Laptop with your Brother printer.
How to Fix If My Brother Printer Not Printing: Troubleshooting.
It is quite easy and fast to fix, follow the following instruction mention down below.
Make Brother Printer as Default Printer on your Computer
You should keep your Brother Printer as the default printer for printing any documents. However, if you are using an older version of Windows then open the Device and Printer through Control Panel.
- Open your Printer and Scanner, and then Click open.
- Now, there is a list of all your Printers which is connected to your PC.
- Head over to the Brother Printer and Navigate by right-clicking to make Brother Printer as Default Printer.
- That’s it.
Fix the connection of your Brother Printer and the PC
If you are using WiFi to print any documents, and then ensure that you have connected your PC and Printer with the same network. So, check for the WiFi network or check for the connection if you are using a USB Cable. To Resolve, re-plug the USB cable with the printer through another USB port.
How to Update your Brother Printer’s Driver
Here are the Quick instructions, follow the guide step-by-step to update the driver of the Brother’s Printer.
- Open Brother Global Website and then navigate to the upper right corner.
- Click on Product/Support, and then region/language.
- Now, head over to the product category and then select printer to get your product driver.
- Simply, Select to download and install the Brother Printer’s Driver.
- That’s it.
Clear Pending Jobs from The Print Queue
If you have already had some files to print, then make sure you have clear all pending jobs so it should not be conflicts.
- Open Run command prompt using Windows + R.
- Type Services. Msc and then hit enter.
- Navigate to the Print Spooler and then Navigate to the upper-right click.
- Click Stop and Press Windows + E in order to open Windows Explorer.
- Now, Open the Following address %windir%\System32\spool\PRINTERS
- Once, you get there, delete all the appearing files in that folder.
- Go to Services and Navigate to print spoller, right-click and select start.
Restart the Print Spoller
Follow the following steps to fix, it is quite easy to follow.
- Open Windows Search box to open Services.
- Now, head over to the Print Spooler and then right-click on it.
- Click Restart, and then navigate to the Print Spooler by right-clicking and click properties.
- There, Under the General tab and set the Startup type to automatic.
- Click OK to confirm.
Restart the Printer
If above mention method doesn’t work then you should reset your printer to the factory reset. Hopefully, we believe that you have fixed the problem and finally able to print your documents.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?