Microsoft had officially announced their Windows 10x a while ago, hence it not officially available to download in the stable version. However, the latest build preview is available to run on your PC with the help of an emulator. Windows is moving forward toward a lightweight, consistent and streamlined experience.
Reportedly, Windows 10x was officially ready to shipped later this year. The latest version of Windows 20279 featuring a streamlined, consistent and lightweight experience. Which you can test on your Microsoft Emulator or Windows 10x. So, if you were willing to test, then you can check out the following guide.
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Education (x64) build 19555 or later
- You can even use it on the Windows Insider Program
- Microsoft Hyper-V (GPU-PV)
- Require for hardware-acceleration
- Enable these requirements
- Hardware-assisted virtualization
- 2nd Level Address Translation (SLAT)
- Hardware-based Data Execution Prevention (DEP)
- unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- Intel (4x Core)
- Virtualization support
- This version doesn’t work with AMD Processor isn’t
- 8GB Ram, 15/20GB SSD Storage
- Free Space required
- DirectX 11, WDDM 2.4
Install Windows 10x Emulator on Windows 10
Before installation, ensure that you have the latest insider preview of Windows 10. Additionally, enable your Hyper-v virtualization.
Ensure that you have a complete backup of your data because once you upgrade you can’t revert if it fails you might lose your data.
Join the Windows Insider Program
- Open your Windows setting.
- Head over to the Update & Security.
- After that, click on the Windows Insider Program.
- Now, Select the Get Started menu.
- Choose the Link an account menu and select your Microsoft account.
- You can also use your separate Microsoft account to join the Windows Insider Program.
- Click on Continue menu and choose any according to your preference.
- We recommend you to join the Fast (Preview channel).
- Click Confirm and then click Confirm again.
- Restart your PC and then open your Settings.
- After that, select Update & Security and click on Windows Update.
- Now, Select Check for updates and Restart your PC.
- Open CMD (Command Prompt) and then enter Systeminfo.exe.
- If under the Hyper-V Requirements, you see “yes.”
- If CMD didn’t show “YES” then your hardware doesn’t support this feature.
- Or you require to enable this feature manually.
- It also requires 4x core, Which you can check by opening Task Manager on Windows.
- Navigate to Task Manager > Performance > CPU.
- There on the right panel, you can view the Number of cores – It should show at least 4.
Enable Hyper-V Support
- Open Settings and head over to Apps.
- After that, Under Related Settings, Select Program and Features.
- Therefore, Select Turn Windows feature on/ off.
- Check, Hyper-V and Select OK.
- That’s it, Restart your PC.
Install Microsoft Windows 10x Emulator
- Open Microsoft Store, and search for Microsoft Emulator.
- You can’t run the Windows 10x on third-party emulator.
- From there, Download and install Microsoft Emulator.
- Click Get (Install).
- That’s it.
Start Windows 10x Emulator
- Open Microsoft 10x Emulator and click on Start.
- If it shows “XDE:019, You don’t have permission to run emulator”, Click Retry to continue.
- You can use controllers to navigate or use a function like rotate, navigate, take screenshots, media controls and turn off the emulator.
- That’s it, and now you can run the Windows 10x on your emulator.
- If didn’t work you can use the Edit button and reset “Diff Disk and checkpoint”.
- It will start to clean boot, which allows for cleaning boot also able to adjust memory usage and disable GPU.
- That’s it.
How to run Windows 10x on PC 2021
If you want to run the Windows 10x Build 20279 on your PC, we are not installing it on Windows 10x. It is better to install Windows 10x on Virtual Machine because it performs better on a virtual machine.
As mentioned, we are using VHDX (Hard disk image file) which can only run on Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Download Android Download Android 12 Launcher | APK for Android | Download Android S Launcher APK for Android
- Download Hello Neighbor 1.0 APK + OBB Files for Android | Hello Neighbor 1.0 for Android – APK Download for Android APK Free
- Android 12 “Snow Cone”: Developer Preview: Here are the new features
- Download and Install Realme X2 RMX1992A Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme 7 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.2 on Realme X2 Pro [Android 11]
- Download Samsung’s One UI Home APK for One UI 3.0/3.1 – Android 11 Update | Latest One UI Home apk
- Download Magisk 22 APK for Android – Magisk 22 Latest Major Update
- PUBG NEW STATE APK Download and Pre-Registration | PUBG Mobile 2.0 – Android & iOS
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes for February 2021: Updated List Special codes released
- Download and Install Google camera on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite [GCam APK]- Google Camera port for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite without root