What is Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is one of the most current spreadsheet software provided by Microsoft. It has many competitors like Google sheets, but, we recommend you to use MS excel because it is very safe and secure. The chances of losing your data are less as compared to Google sheets. Ms excel was initially launched in 1987. It is available for both Android and iOS. Meanwhile, MS excel reduces the efforts of the user and makes them comfortable with the work. MS excel needs a Microsoft account to keep your data from using different malware. How to create an income and expense spreadsheet in Excel
So, if you guys are here then, you may want to know something about Microsoft Excel. So, today we will teach you about “How to create income and expense in Microsoft Excel.”
- While using the given steps below, you should know all the basics of Microsoft Excel.
- Use the following steps carefully, because any wrong level results in you to lose your data.
- All the steps which are prescribed below can be useful for Android and iOS.
How to create income and expense spreadsheets?
“All the steps are prescribed below is the same for the expense sheet as of income sheet.”
To create an income and expense spreadsheet, you should know all the necessary features, functions of Microsoft excel.
Here are the steps to create an income and expense spreadsheet.
- 1. Open your Microsoft Excel and make two sheets. One is for income, and another is for the expense.
- Then, Name the first sheet and type the organization name at the top of the spreadsheet and Make five columns in it. These columns are – S.no, Date, Transactions, Paid by, Amount.
(This step is same applicable for the expense sheet)
- Then, format the cells by click on format at the top of the screen in the menu bar.
- Use different forms like font style, font color, font size, Bold, italic, underline, Bullets, Bullets type, and many more.
- Then, Enter the data regarding income and expense.
- After it, click on the file and then save the option.
- Enter the name for the file and click on save. (Shortcut- ctrl+S)
THE FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How to create income and expense reports in excel?
Ans. We have discussed this above in this article.
Q. How to make monthly expense sheet in excel?
Ans. All the process is the same as we told above but made it every month.
Q. How to make a small business spreadsheet in excel?
Ans. We have covered this topic above because the expense and income account are the same for small business transactions.
Q. How to get daily income and expense sheet download?
Ans. You can save income and expense format (without data) and Use that sheet daily.
Q. How to get income and expense template free?
Ans. You can get it through the Microsoft official website.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “How to create income and expense spreadsheet.” Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.