If you want to set up a different profile for your kids, so you can simply control the time and apps which kid can use. Also, it is useful to keep safe usages and you can further customize through parental controls for a safe watch.
How to add a Kids Profile on Google TV
It is quite easy and easy to perform, follow the following steps mention down below.
- Open your Gmail which you have to log in to your Android TV.
- Now, within under an account name click switch account.
- Click on Add a Kid, and then follow the on-screen steps to get started to begin the process.
- After that, click on Add a kind and start to begin the process the by entering kid’s name and click next to continue.
- Click on the checkbox to agree to terms and condition and once you did connect your Google account to the kid’s account.
- Enter the 6-digit code to verify.
- That’s it.
How to Setup Screen time
- It is really helping feature such as the Bedtime limit, so your kid will not be allowed to access the TV.
- Moreover, you can set up a screen time for the time you allow your kid to use a TV.
Profile Lock Feature in Google TV Kids
Yes, you can simply switch the profile, there is a lock on another profile hence it requires Google Standard Safety Verification from the kids account to the parent’s account. Hopefully, you have added your kid’s profile on Google TV.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?