Realme has officially announced there Realme UI 2.0 last year based on Android 11, and You can check the timeline for your device to receive Realme UI 2.0 update. Realme has released the public BETA testers trail for the limited device including Realme X3, Realme X3 SuperZoom, Realme X2, Realme 6, Realme C12 and Realme C15.
However, Realme has finished the Realme X5 Pro last year and currently, Realme 7 series, Narzo 20 Pro and other device are already in a test. Today, We are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with applying for the Realme UI 2.0 early build.
How to apply for Realme UI 2.0 BETA testing
It is quite easy, but your device should be eligible to join the beta testing for the Realme UI 2.0 BETA and your device should run on the latest version of Realme UI.
The schedule for #realmeUI 2.0 based on #Android11 is out! We are starting with #realmeX50Pro in the month of September, followed by other #realme devices in the coming months.#SeamlessFun
Head to #realmeCommunity to know about the early access roadmap: https://t.co/Vn13478m5i pic.twitter.com/VmIHrV4lui— realme (@realmemobiles) September 24, 2020
- Open your device settings and head over to the software update.
- Click on the setting placed on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- After that, if your device found “Trial Version” then hit enter to click on the “Apply” button.”
- Now, it asks your email or mobile number for verification. Fill out the forum and click “Submit.”
- A dialogue box will appear with the message “Your application has been submitted.”
- Revert to “Software Update” and then choose “Download Now.”
The update size of the package depends on your device, and it could be ~2.88GB or up to 4GB. Also, it requires 5GB of free space in order to accommodate. Realme UI 2 comes with many new features such as Customizable Dark mode, Always-on Display, Slee Capsule dual-mode music sharing, advanced privacy, floating windows and more.
Reportedly, Realme 6 BETA tester experience the UI freeze and lag with the gestures. Therefore, it is recommended to use the virtual button until the gesture button fix in a future patch. So, enjoy the update through downloading and installing the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]