Samsung has recently released it’s OneUI 3 based on Android 11, Where the new UI brings a lot of major customization feature. Whereas, Samsung Galaxy Theme Store allow users to change the font of the device, although you can install the Google Fonts on your Samsung device.
- Your device should be running on OneUI 2.0+ (Android 10 or later).
- The method was tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 running on Android 11
- You can test on your Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, S20 Ultra, S20 FE, Galaxy Note 10
Install Google Sans font for Samsung Galaxy on OneUI 3.0
Install ZFont 3 from Google Play Store
Open the ZFont 3 app and then Download and install the “CircleRounded” font.
After that, head over to the “Font” setting on your device.
Select to change the font to “CircleRounded”
Which you can perform by navigating to Settings > Account & Backup > Backup & Restore > Backup data > Choose “Settings.” After taking backup revert to the settings and make it to default.
Now, Uninstall the “CircleRounded” front from the device app.
Open Filemanager, or you can also use “File by Google”
Launch the File manager and then enable “Show Hidden Files.”
Delete the circerrounded.apk from your internal storage.
Download the latest circerounded.apk, and then COPY to paste the “Circerounded.apk” file to .ONE_UI zFont folder.
Now, Launch the ZFont app and then install the Cicerounded.apk
Download Fonts for Samsung Galaxy devices
There are a lot of fonts avaiable for the Samsung devices, which you can use with the help of zFonts. All you have to do is to download a font and you can change from the Font menu from the settings.
ReadMore: ANDROID 11 BASED CUSTOM ROM | LIST SUPPORTED DEVICES
You can navigate to the “Settings > Display > Font” and change the font.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]