Minecraft was initially created by Markus Notch, which was released as a public alpha for personal computers in 2009. Minecraft is basically a Sandbox Video game and the official release of the game to date in November 2011. As Jens Bergensten took over the development around then. Minecraft has over 180 million copies sold across all platforms and over a whopping 112 million monthly active players as of 2019. In Minecraft, you will see two types of villagers – the unemployed and the other is employed with a profession. Today we will tell you how to change Villager job in Minecraft. However, it is important to note that you cannot change the jobs of those that are unemployed in the game.
So, if you guys are here then, you may want to know something about Minecraft. So, today we will teach you about “How to Change Villager Jobs in Minecraft”.
- You Cannot change the jobs of those who are Unemployed.
- Take the final decision to change the Villager Job.
- Before changing the Villager job, Check the jobs available for Villager as given below.
What are the Jobs available to Villager?
Firstly, you have to check exactly what job a villager has. It is worth noting that not all villagers will have a profession, as some can just be Unemployed or a Nitwit.
If they are neither of these, then you will be able to tell what job a villager has by their clothing, as well as the job block they are interacting with or stood by.
But, for your Convenience, We have given all of the villager jobs down below, with the job site block they will use so you can figure them out quickly. It is worth noticing that the profession of a villager will be Shown as a title at the top of the trading interface, whenever you will speak with them.
- Armorer – Blast Furnace
- Butcher – Smoker
- Cartographer – Cartography Table
- Cleric – Brewing Stand
- Farmer – Composter
- Fisherman – Barrel
- Fletcher – Fletching Table
- Leather Worker – Cauldron
- Librarian – Lectern
- Stone Mason (Bedrock Edition only) / Mason (Java Edition only) – Stonecutter
- Nitwit – Null
- Shepherd – Loom
- Toolsmith – Smithing Table
- Unemployed – Null
- Weapon Smith – Grindstone
How to Change Villager Jobs in Minecraft?
After Figure out all the jobs available for Villager in Minecraft. You have a good comparison between the jobs. Because many Villager is bored by doing a fix job for a long time.
Every villager with a profession in Minecraft will use a job site block. Meanwhile, you have to do is to destroy this job site block of the particular villager in order to change their jobs/profession in the game. For Example, if it is a farmer’s job that you want to change, you just have to destroy the Composter block that they are using.
Moreover, if you ensure that another job block is vacant and placed within a roughly 48-block vicinity of the villager. then, they eventually go searching for a new job, come across the block, and it will automatically change the villager jobs in Minecraft. Furthermore, if in an instance where you want to change the latter discussed farmer into an Armorer, simply place a Blast Furnace right next to the farmer after destroying their job site block. Eventually, they’ll turn into an Armorer.
NOTE – Keep in mind that by breaking the job block a villager is using, they are going to get quite angry with you.
NOTE – Nitwits cannot have their professions changed in Minecraft, so if you come across these, save yourself some time and move on.
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “How to Change Villager Jobs in Minecraft”. Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]