If you unlock the bootloader unlock, you might lose your device’s warranty based on your manufacturer. Some manufacturers support Bootlocker, where some strictly don’t allow you to unlock the bootloader.
Not to mention you can also use this method to unlock the any HTC Devices. So, today we are going to teach you “How to unlock the bootloader of any HTC Devices ” in a very appropriate that party performed by beginners as well.
Advantages Of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you unlock the bootloader, you can install the latest Custom ROM.
- After Unlocking Bootloader, You Can easily Root any HTC Devices.
- You Can Easily Install TWRP Recovery On Any HTC Devices
Disadvantages of Unlocking Bootloader
- If you have Unlocked the Bootloader on any HTC Devices Warranty will be Avoid.
- Download HTC Unlock Tool.
- You should download and install the correct USB driver: Download Here.
- Download Adb on Window
How to Unlock Bootloader on any HTC Devices
- Start with Enabling Developer mode.
- Open setting on your Mobile, and select “About.”
- Tap seven times on “Model No.”
- Go Back to Settings, And Search “Developer option.”
- Now, Enable USB Dubbing and OEM Unlock.
- Open the Website. Click Here.
- Now, Click the Unlock Bootloader then after Click Get Started.
- Next, Select your Device (All other Supported Device).
- After, Click Begin Unlock Bootloader.
- Now, log in to your account.
- After connecting your Smartphone to PC via using USB Cable.
- Now, Open the ADB Folder and hold Shift key and Right Click on Blank Space.
- Then, click the Open Window Command Prompt here.
- Once Window Command Open, type Following Command
adb reboot bootloader
- Alternatively, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button and then navigate using the volume rocker to Fastboot Mode.
- Now, Type these Command in Cmd.
fastboot oem get_identifier_token
- You need to Copy the commands starting from <<<< Identifier Token Start >>>> up to <<<<< Identifier Token End >>>>>.
- When you Copy the Code, Go to HTC Unlock Page and Paste Code in My Device Identifier Tokken.
- After that, click the Submit Button.
- Now, you receive an email on your Registered Email Adress from HTC with the Unlock_code.bin file. you need to download this file and Move the File Form Download Folder to platform-tools folder.
- Now, Again open the Window Command Prompt here Using Method (Step 12-13).
- After that, Type the Following Command in cmd.
fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
- Now, you will get an Unlock Bootloader warning message on your HTC device. Use the Volume keys to select Yes option and then press the Power key to confirm your choice
- That’s it, You have Successfully Unlocked the Bootloader to HTC Devices.
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful to you and that you have successfully unlocked your device bootloader. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.
- Download Android Download Android 12 Launcher | APK for Android | Download Android S Launcher APK for Android
- Download Hello Neighbor 1.0 APK + OBB Files for Android | Hello Neighbor 1.0 for Android – APK Download for Android APK Free
- Android 12 “Snow Cone”: Developer Preview: Here are the new features
- Download and Install Realme X2 RMX1992A Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme 7 [Android 11]
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.2 on Realme X2 Pro [Android 11]
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- OPPO X 2021 Demo Air Charging and Hand-on Rollable smartphone