Honor upcoming smartphone is set to launch on April 15, the Honor 30 series, which include the Honor 30 and Honor 30 Pro. The device with the internal model number EGB-AN00 recently appeared on Bluetooth SIG, 3C and Geekbench Benchmark revealed some of the key specifications.
Meanwhile, the device is also spotted on TENAA certification website of the Honor 30 and Honor 30 Pro with the model number EBG-AN10 and EBG-TN00 respectively. Both the device was powered by Huawei Hi-Silicon Kirin 990 5G soc and Support 40W fast Charger.
The internal model number of the device is EBG-AN10 and EBG-AN00 for Honor 30 Pro and Honor 30, respectively. Moreover, the system-on-chip based on 7nm FinFET gives a significant power efficiency. As for the graphics, it had a Mali-G76 GPU.
Honor 30 Pro TENAA Key Specifications
The device comes with a 6.57-inch display with a Full HD+ display of 1080×2340 pixel resolution. The display panel of the device offers a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, even there is an optical in-display fingerprint scanner. However, it was featuring a Curved OLED display panel for a flaunting Display experience.
In terms of camera performance, the device will support a 50MP SONG IMX700 Quad rear camera. Under the hood, the device is powered by Huawei in-house HiSilicon Kirin 990 Soc integrated with a 5G modem while the front had a 32MP selfie shooter.
The chipset of the device coupled with an 8GB / 12GB of Ram and 128GB / 256GB of onboard storages. Further, you can expand Storage using nano SD card slot.
The dimension of the device measured as 160.3 x 73.6 x 8.63mm and its weight is 186 grams. It initially comes with multiple colours, but Primary it mentions the black. Additionally, to power, the device is equipped with a 3900mAh battery. The device runs on Android 10 based custom UI Magic UI out of the box. According to Report via 3C suggested the device will use a 40W rapid charging solution through a USB Type-C port.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below.
- Oppo Reno2 Z gets Android 11 based ColorOS 11 Update – Download and install
- [Updated]Download and Install Realme 8 RMX3085 Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Realme V11 5G receive April 2021 Android Security
- Realme Narzo 20 receive March 2021 android security patch
- Realme Q2 Pro 5G received March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme X7 received the March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]