What is TWRP
TWRP Stands for Team Win Recovery. The Project Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, which often functions unsupported by stock recovery images. You can easily root and unroot devices.
Today, we are Going to Share About “How to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire S”. Download and Install TWRP Recovery on your device. Before install TWRP Recovery you need to unlock the Bootloader on your Smartphone. Download TWRP For HTC Desire S.
Get Ready to Install TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire S.
Your Device must have the bootloader unlocked. Install TWRP Recovery on HTC Desire S and Easy to Root and Unroot Your Device.
- Enable USB Debugging on your HTC Desire S
- Turn on the adb and fastboot: HOW TO INSTALL ADB AND FASTBOOT IN WINDOW AND MAC.
- Unlock the bootloader of HTC Desire S: Follow this GuideGuide to unlock the bootloader.
Then, Download and Manually Install Android USB Drivers on your PC
- Download TWRP of HTC Desire S
How to install TWRP on HTC Desire S
- Download and Install Adb platform Tool.
- Next, Enable the Developer Mode on your smartphone.
- Open the Setting, then after tap About and find the Build Number.
- Now, tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings.
- You have to Enable the USB debugging from the Developer Mode.
- Now, Open the ADB folder on your PC and Laptop.
- Now press Shift Key + Right Button on Mouse and After Click the Open PowerShell Window Here.
- Next, Connect your Smartphone to PC Via using USB Cable.
- Type the Following Command In Command Prompt to Reboot your Device as Bootloader.
adb Reboot Bootloader
- Alternatively, Power off your device, hold the Volume Down + Power button to reboot your Devices as fastboot.
- Now, Type All Command in Command Prompt.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the TWRP File on HTC Desire S
Hopefully, We assume that this article remains informative for you, and you have successfully created a TWRP Recovery and Root HTC Desire S on your Device. Thanks for being with us and sharing your more valuable feedback and opinion. If you have any queries, please let us know in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs