ZTE has silently launched the Axon 11 4G, the device is going to join the Axon 11 5G along Axon 11 SE 5G with Snapdragon 765G. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
ZTE Axon 11 4G Key Specification and Highlights
This is the device from the ZTE Axon 11 4G that doesn’t support 5G connectivity onboard, Hence the device support 4G only for some specification region and market. It comes with a 6.47-Inch of AMOLED Display panel featuring a Full HD+ with a 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution. Meanwhile, the device consists of Waterdrop notch along with a 19:5 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the device was powered by MediaTek Helio P70 Mobile platform based on Octa-Core CPU.
In the terms of camera performance, the device having a Quad rear camera module housing a 64MP Primary f/1.89 + 8M,120° Ultra-wide angle f/2.2 + 2M depth f/2.4 +2M macro f/2.4 camera Sensor. While the front having a 20MP Selfie shooter. Even there was Software optimization to get the better picture so far for both rear and front.
The dimension of the device measured as the 159.2×73.4×7.9mm and weight 168 grams. Additionally, the device is been running on Android 10 based Custom Skin MiFavour 10 out of the box. It was initially available in the Solo color variant following the Black color option. Additionally, to power, the device is going to equipped with a 4000mAh battery using a Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ bundled in the box.
Unfortunately, there are no further details available about the device so far isn’t the availability, Memory configuration, and pricing of the device. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any Query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G spotted in BIS revealed key specifications, launch imminent
- Asus Zenfone 8 Mini appear on TUV certification, Revealed key specifications
- How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 on Google Pixel 2 XL (Android 11 R)
- Redmi 20X, Rebranded Redmi Note 10 5G tipped to launch
- iPhone SE 3, Expected to launch in 2022 with 4.7-Inch LCD display
- Vivo X70 series expected to launch in June this year
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)