ZTE Axon teases to global launch on March 30, Whereas the device is to become with three 64-megapixel camera module. Under the hood, the device is to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Mobile platform. However, the device is been running on an AMOLED Display panel.
Through, Which the device is been running on Android 11 close to the stock android experience. Mostlikely, the device directly competing with top-grade camera smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, OnePlus 8 Pro and Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
ZTE AXON S30 Key Specification
- AMOLED (144Hz screen refresh rate)
- Snapdragon 888 Processor
- 55W fast Charging
- Android 11
- 144Hz Screen Refresh Rate
- Rear: Triple 64-megapixel Camera
- Selfie: 44-megapixel Selfie Camera
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs