Xiaomi has started rolling out their latest Android 11 update to the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite. The update brings Android 11 to the device and the device arrived in more region in near future. The update rolling out in Stage to ensure stability also the updates comes with the build number V18.104.22.168.RFNTRXM.
How to Check Software Update on Mi Note 10 Lite
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications
- 6.47-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels, AMOLED Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection)
- Snapdragon 730G (Adreno 618 GPU)
- 6/8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Android 10 (MIUI 11)
- Rear: 64MP Sony IMX686 f/1.89 + 8MP ultra-wide f/2.2 + 5MP depth sensor f/2.4 + 2MP 2cm macro f/2.4
- Selfie: 16MP f/2.48 aperture
- 5260mAh (30W fast charging)
How to Update on Mi Note 10 Lite
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Mi Note 10 Lite
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 ON Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975