Xiaomi launched there latest Watch series, which include the Mi Kids Watch 4 and Kids Watch 4 Pro. It seems quite promising because it had capable hardware to accomplish the Watch with the Xiaomi Ecosystem. Meanwhile, it only launched in China as of now and brought their unique features such as Video Calling.
Xiaomi Mi Kids Watch 4 Specifications
It comes with a 1.78-inch AMOLED display with a 368×448 pixel resolution of 326 PPI pixel density. Which also includes the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3. You can use it with Android and iOS supportable on Android v4.2 and iOS 8 or later, respectively. Moreover, it includes a Speaker and Microphone, and to power, the device is equipped with a 920mAh battery last long for 8 Days.
Additionally, it provides the two modes for Activity and Sleep Tracking. Even it can survive in water up to 20m. In terms of the camera, there is a single rear and front housing 5MP And 5MP, respectively. As for connectivity, it offers an 4G VoLTE (via eSIM), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS+GLONASS+BEIDOU, NFC.
The Mi Kids Watch 4 comes in a blue and pink color variant for price Rs. 9650. It was only available in China from April 9th.
Xiaomi Mi Kids Watch 4 Pro specifications
On the other hand, this device comes with some upgrade specifications compare to Xiaomi Mi Kids Watch 4. Where it comes with a 1.78-inch AMOLED display with a 368×448 pixel resolution, there it has a Pixel density of 326PPI, and the display panel is well protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon wear 2500 Soc coupled with 1GB of Ram and 8GB of eMMC storage. Furthermore, it can be usable with Android 4.2 or later and iOS 8 or then a smartphone. It even offers an Activity and Sleep Tracking mode to enhance the user experience.
In terms of camera performance, the device comes with a single rear and front camera sensor. It houses an 8MP f/2.2 and 5MP f/2.4 camera sensor. In contrast, it delivered a speaker and microphone alongside as for connectivity, and it features 4G VoLTE (via eSIM), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS+GLONASS+BEIDOU, NFC.
To power the device, it equipped with a 920mAh battery can last long for five days. The Mi kids watch 4 pro available in the blue and pink color variant for Rs. 13,915. It will be start shipping in China from April 9th.
Thanks for being with us, share your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975