Xiaomi has officially launched its flagship, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, in India. The device comes with a 6.81-inch E4 Samsung AMOLED display panel featuring a 120Hz screen refresh rate accomplished with a 480Hz of touch-sampling rate alongside HDR 10+. Therefore, it also comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus to protect from scratch and drop resistance so far.
Under the hood, the device was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Mobile platform paired with a 12GB of LPDDR5 Ram. In terms of camera performance, the device packed a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN2 + 48Mp 128° Ultra-wide angle Sony IMX586 + 48MP telephoto Samsung IMX586 camera sensor. Therefore, the device also comes with an IP68 Water and dust resistance. The device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery using a 67W wired and wireless fast charging solution bundled in the box to power.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications
- Front: 6.81-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED, HDR10 +, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Rear: 1.1-inch AMOLED
- Snapdragon 888 (Adreno 660 GPU)
- 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- MIUI 12 ( Android 11)
- Rear: 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GN2 f/1.95 + 48MP 128° ultra-wide Sony IMX586 sensor f/2.2 + 48MP telephoto Sony IMX586 f/4.1
- Front: 20MP f/2.2 aperture
- 5000mAh (67W wireless/ 10w wireless reverse charging)
- Color: Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colours
- Priced: Rs. 69,999 (12GB/256GB)
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?