Xiaomi has officially announced its special edition smartphone on their flagship lineup. Which is scheduled to launch on March 31st in India. The device would be Xiaomi MI 10 youth edition and It was then flagship series and seems to be quite promising. Let’s take a closer look at the device and you more about it.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Key Specifications, Variants and Color options
The key configuration and the colour option is been surface online and reveal some of its specifications as well. According to report there will be four different memory configuration avoid as 6GB + 64GB, 6GB+ 128GB, 8GB + 128 GB and 8GB + 256 GB variant in Europe. Whereas Xiaomi MI 10 youth edition will initially come in four different colour variant distinct colour, green, grey and white. Moreover, the Chinese variant will come with a colour variant as black, white peach, blueberry mint, milk green and peach grapefruit for the MI 10 youth special edition.
Moreover, as Europe has the 5G connectivity and China also have the mainstream 5G option to get the benefits at its peak. Most likely show me is also going to add the geometric protection cell and the transparent case for the device with its unique gradient combination.
Do MI 10 youth edition rebranded device of Mi 10 Lite 5G. Which means the configuration of the device is going to be the same. It comes with n 6.57-inch amoled display panel featuring and waterdrop notch on the top of the display. The screen of the device is fulfilled by full HD+ pixel resolution offering the best display at this segment.
Under the hood, the device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G mobile processor. This Chipset integrated with Qualcomm x55 modem to deliver a dual-mode 5G connectivity. Moreover the chipset of the device coupled with up to 8GB of LPDDR4X Ram and 256GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage. For you can expand the storage using dedicated MicroSD card slot.
Furthermore, the device is running on Android 10 best custom skin MIUI 11 out-of-the-box. Additionally, the cube with a 4160mAh battery using a 20-watt fast charging solution bundled in the box. In terms of camera performance, there is a quad rear camera module housing and 48-megapixel primary Camera sensor + 8-megapixel wide-angle lens + 5-megapixel macro and 2-megapixel depth sensor. While the front having and 16-megapixel selfie shooter hidden inside the waterdrop notch on the top of the display.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If you have any query issued without in the comment section below. Stay tuned for more further updates and future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)