Vivo upcoming smartphone the Vivo V19, which has already scheduled to launch in Indonesia. How we put the device has not the same apps to be launched in another country, including India. Meanwhile, the method which launches in India is quite different from Indonesia variant. According to report the Vivo V19 Indian version will be powered by Snapdragon 712 Soc. Vivo V19 Indonesia version has powered by Snapdragon 675 chipset.
Notably, the Vivo V19 Indian variant features a doing punch-hole selfie camera. Vivo V19 Indonesia variant has feature single punch-hole selfie camera. Love sticker quick towards specifications of Vivo V19 Indian variant specification. It comes with 6.44 inch full HD Plus dual view E3 Super AMOLED display. It featuring a Dual Punch-hole selfie camera. The display panel of the device is to be using a 20:9 aspect ratio along a 409 pixel per inch.
Under the hood, the device has powered by 2.3Ghz based octa-core CPU Snapdragon 712Soc set to be clocked at 2.0GHz. The chipset of the invention has paired with 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of onboard storage. Moreover, it is offering a Triple card slot for two SIM and Single MicroSD card up to 256GB. In contrast, the device featuring full glass design real panel accomplished by a curved glass panel. There will be an in-display fingerprint scanner for privacy. It initially comes in two colour Variant as Mystic Silver and Piano Black.
In terms of camera performance the device having an L-Shaped quad Real camera setup housing a 48MP primary + 8MP super wide-angle + 2MP Depth + 2MP Macro lens while the front is a 32MP with an 8MP wide-angle for selfies.
To Power Supply, These devices are equipped with a 4500mAh battery using 33W Vivo Flash Charger 2.0 and USB Type-C. The machine is running on Android 10 based Custom skin FunTouchOS 10, and as for connectivity, there is a Bluetooth 5.0. Further, the device provides a Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and the dimensions of the invention is 159.64×75.04×8.5mm and weigh 186.5 grams.
We believe the device would be Price 24,990 but due to recent price hike in GSR on Mobile device from 12% to 18% following to be more pricer or could Delay in Launch goes into effect from April 1st.
Thanks for being with us, Share your valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)