Vivo brand will be launched Nex 5 in the second half of 2021. According to reports Nex 5 will come 6.78-inch quard-curve display with a 120Hz refresh rate. the phone is also said to come with an Ultra-wide camera featuring an unidentified 50-Megapixel sensor. On the other hand display camera with a 32- Megapixel sensor, the Smartphone is said to come equipped with Samsung’s GN2 1/1.12-inch 50 Megapixel sensor with optical image stabilization.
Vivo is going to pack a 4,500 mAh battery with 120W wired and 60W wireless fast-charging and also feature IP68 dust and water resistance rating.
VIVO NEX 5 Specifications:
- 6.78-inch (Quard-curve display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 32MP + 50MP Samsung’s huge GN2 1/1.12” sensor ZEISS Camera
- IP68 dust and water
- 4,500 mAh battery (120W wired, 60W wireless fast-charging)
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?