Call of Duty Mobile is one of the hottest mobile multiplayer smartphone games on Android. The game itself crossed multiple records for “Most downloading in the short term.” The game offers major modes and more. However, the game has received a lot of appreciation for its graphics, “Best Smartphone Graphics,” but due to hardware limitations, the adjustment of graphics depends on device to device.
Today, we will share a bit of knowledge, whereas if you run the COD: Mobile on a low-end device. Due to the algorithm, It automatically restricts the graphics accordingly. Although Call of Duty Mobile shows the Ultra-graphics in some android devices also for max graphics, it doesn’t show a specific menu it does automatically
- Snapdragon 625 Soc, Adreno 506 GPU | MediaTek Helio P23, Adreno 506 GPU or higher
- Kirin 960 with MALI G71 or higher
- 3GB Ram, 16GB Storage | 5GB of Free internal storage or higher
- Android 9 or higher
What is GFX Tool?
GFX tool is one of the most popular graphics tweaking applications, In which it will enable High and HDR graphics alongside higher FPS. Moreover, it might help you with improving the graphics and in order to optimize GPU. Therefore, reportedly some users experience a lag and touch issue during gameplay.
What is GLTools?
GLTools require to bypass the hardware limitation, especially for a low-end smartphone. For this tool, you have to root your Android device, and you can use the Magisk Manager to root your device.
Non-Root method – Call of Duty Mobile GFX Tool
Not to mention, it might create conflict sometimes, and you might experience some bugs while playing the game. It was not going to crash your game continuously. Instead, it was quite good. It only crashes or experience lag when your device resource gets full.
Root Method – Call of Duty Mobile GLTool
Before procedure further, GLTool was a ban from Google play Store, but after playing with COD Mobile player didn’t get banned. You can download the game from the download button mention down below.
However, there aren’t any confirmed players who got banned. AndroidGreek, in any case, if players got banned, we are not responsible for the action. So, download and install the GLTool to play the game at your own risk. During playing the COD Mobile, you might experience overheating.
How to max Call of Duty Mobile Max graphics and FPS on low-end Android device
- Download the latest version of COD Mobile
- Root your device and then install the Call of Duty Mobile GLTool.
- After that, check all GLTool and allow all basic permission; check all boxes and then click on install.
- Click on install using Magisk, and it will create a .zip file on your device’s internal storage.
- Launch Magisk Manager and then swipe to access Navigation Menu, Choose Module.
- Choose + sign-on module and create GLTools placed at the bottom of the app.
- Install and Reboot, Launch the GLTools.
- Then, it will show All Apps and then select Call of Duty Mobile app.
- Check Enable custom setting for this app after scrolling enables the following option.
- Use Fake GPU info
- Use Fake GPU/RAM info
- Advance RAM spoofing
- Scroll down, select “Use custom template option.”
- Select GPU accordingly, and then select Adreno/ Mali GPU.
- Exit GLTools and Re-launch Call of Duty Mobile.
Hopefully, this will help you to maximize the GPU and CPU allowing with Ultra graphics and FPS. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]