unC0ver finally release its unc0ver v6.0.1, Jailbreak for the iOS and iPadOS 14.0 or higher. Whereas unc0ver Jailbreak known for there advanced jailbreak tool with stability and protection during installation. They said the unc0ver jailbreak likely to keep the device stable and unharmed after the successful installation. Not to mention, it is advised you take a proper backup of your data over iCloud or iMessage.
Apple has restricted users from making changes to its user interface. Here, jailbreaks allow users to exploit the flaws and customize the user interface. Recently, to protect the sideload of the application Apple restricted, you can download and install the application from an unknown source through jailbreak.
Disclaimer: Before you perform, you should have proper troubleshooting knowledge because jailbreak breaks the iPhone’s kernel security. If you haven’t performed the Jailbreak correctly, then there have a potential chance of getting brick in a device. Reportedly, it might encounter problem such as battery drainage, creates the bug with Siri, produces graphics glitches in devices, and much more. Although, a lot of known bugs has been fixed with the unc0ver v6.0.0. It is released for the 13 devices of iOS. Let’s see the process of the first iPhone 12 jailbreak download.
About unc0ver v6.1.1
What is the problem ? pic.twitter.com/WN9qpk0Emw
— CAZ! (@cazxtc) March 6, 2021
This latest update does support 13 iOS and iPadOS device, available for both Windows and Mac. This likely to be a major upgrade and potentially safer and better compared to other options. You can install the jailbreak, and it is completely legal mostly used for the reverse-engineering and exploring device. In some cases, Jailbreak avoids a warrant, but once you are done with the ith jailbreak, it could rest the ore warranty.
Download and Install unc0ver jailbreak v6.1.1
That’s it! Thank you for being with us. I hope you will install the unc0ver v6.0.0 with the provided steps and guidelines. For any query, please comment below in the comment section.
- Unc0ver supports both Substrate and Cydia.
- Ensure to backup your data in case you don’t lose the data.
How to install unc0ver v6.1.1
There are two primary methods to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad using unc0ver. First, you can use Computer (Windows or Mac) or with just your smartphone.
Method 1: Install unc0ver on your iPhone
This method doesn’t require you to connect your iPhone with Computer System (Windows or Mac).
- First, you need to download the app.
Jailbreak: No computer method.
- Your device asks you to verify and then Set up your profile.
- Then you open the app, and you will find the Tweaked section.
- The UnC0ver app version 4.0.
- After that, Select and Download it on your device.
- Once it’s downloaded, you can select it to install on your device.
- That’s it, UnC0ver successfully installed on your device.
Method 2: This is the PC version to Install the unC0ver on your iPhone.
- Open your computer system and then visit AltStore.
Jailbreak: MacOS/Windows downloads:
- Download the Software for Windows or Mac, Select based on your preference.
- Then install it on your Desktop system.
- Then Plug in both ends to your computer, then select the device.
- It asks you to install some plugin. Simply download the following guide.
- Select the AltStore plugin and install the unC0ver on your device.
- That’s it, and the AltStore app successfully installed on your iPhone.
- Then Visit the unC0ver.dev and download the IPA, Now from the Download Manager.
- Share the IPA with AltStore and Sing-in with Apple ID.
After Download the UnC0ver and Installed on your iPhone.
- First thing first, Delete any OTA Update in “iPhone Storage.”
- Go to “Setting.”
- Head over to general and choose the iPhone storage.
- Then find the iPhone Update and delete the iOS update.
- Then turn on the “Airplane Mode” and disable the “Siri” on your device.
- Now, click on the select Jailbroken your Apple iPhone.
Open the UnC0ver and select the jailbreak.
- Note: Before going ahead, let me tell you that You might have to repeat the process twice. Due to some reason, it doesn’t work for the first time, and sometimes it takes five or ten times, Generally twice.
- Then, Clear all the apps from recent.
- After then, open the UnC0ver app on your iPhone and Select Jailbreak and select the Ok to verify.
- That’s it, and your device starts the Jailbreak process takes some time.
- After then, you can turn off the Airplane and Enable Siri again.
Hopefully, you have successfully jailbreak the device. We assume that this article remains helpful to us. If there any query, let us know in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975