TECNO launched its latest budget smartphone, and the device comes with a 6.8-inch HD+ display panel featuring a 90Hz screen refresh rate. The MediaTek Helio G75 Mobile platform was powered by the device paired with a 4GB of Ram under the hood.
Although, it runs on Android 11 based custom skin HiOS 7.5 out of the box. In terms of camera performance, the device was featuring a 16MP AI triple camera module. It is equipped with a 5000mAh battery to power the device, and it also offers a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner so far.
Techno Spark 7P Specifications
- 6.8-inch HD+ with 90Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G70 (ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU)
- 4GB RAM, 64/128GB internal storage
- Android 11 (HiOS 7.5)
- Rear: 16MP
- Front: 8MP front-facing camera, dual-LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 5000mAh battery
- Colors Options
- Spruce Green,
- Magnet Black
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?