If you want to view the battery percentage on your home screen, so with iPhone, you can actually know the battery percentage using battery level indicatory. Meanwhile, there were two different methods to use to show the battery percentage indicator on your iPhone.
First is the most commonly used method, through which you can actually view using the control centre. However, you require the battery percentage option from your iPhone 12 Settings for the home screen. So, without further due, let’s check it out.
Show Battery Percentage on the iPhone
It is quite easy and fast to access the battery percentage indicator from a control centre.
- Swipe down to open the control centre. Navigate to the upper-right corner.
- There you will find the battery level indicator.
- Meanwhile, if you had an iPhone with a Home button, you need to swipe down to the upside to open the control centre.
Enable Battery Percentage from Settings
This is the alternative way to check the battery directly from the home screen. Follow the following step-by-step instruction.
- Open Device Settings and head over to the battery.
- Now, Select the Battery Percentage and toggle to enable it.
- That’s it, and you can view the battery percentage indicator on the upper-right corner of the screen.
Hopefully, it was helpful for you to check the battery percentage on your screen. This Guide will work on your iPhone and other iPhone devices as well.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?