Samsung’s upcoming flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S22 reportedly ditching the 3D ToF sensor from its Galaxy S22 next year. Whereas 3D ToF was first introduced in 2019 to offer improved camera and AR applications so far.
According to ET News, Samsung can remove the 3D ToF sensor because Samsung’s camera performs immersive without 3D ToF. On the other hand, Apple offers a 3D Sensing technology to their recently launched device Apple iPhone 12 Pro-Series.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?