However, There Will be Samsung’s Second-generation foldable smartphone could be launched on the same day in an event. Whereas, The Samsung S20 is been spotted on geekbench benchmarking revealed some of the key specifications of the device.
The internal number of the Samsung Galaxy S20 is SM-G986, Which achieve a Score of 923 in Single-Core test and 3267 in Multi-Core test. Meanwhile, The Devie run on Android 10 based Samsung’s Custom Skin One UI 2.0. Not to Mention, The Device run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc coupled With 12GB of LPDDR5 Ram.
The Chipset is an Octa-Core Soc with a Base frequency of 1.95GHz and to be Powered by Exynos 9830 based on Regions. TO Power the device it Equipped With a 5000mAh battery.
Additionally, There Will be other Ram With Memory configuration options. Similarly, there is a “Space Zoom” Camera feature on Samsung’s upcoming will be introduced in Galaxy S20 series. We already cover some of the upcoming features on Galaxy S20 features.
According to Rumors, The Device suggests offering a 108MP Primary camera Support 8K Video recording. Which is been recently certified by 3C. Also, The Device has a 25W Fast charged support. Unfortunately, there is no other information we have as of now.
Previous Coverage on Same: Samsung S20 Series [TIMELINE]
- Samsung Galaxy S11+ Geekbench Listing and Renders Design Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S11+ spotted on Geekbench and 3C Certification.
- Samsung Galaxy S11e With Curved display, Punch-hole and Triple camera
- Samsung OneUi 2 Revealed Features for Galaxy S11 Series and Fold 2.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Will be Called Galaxy S20 Series: Tipster.
- Galaxy S11 With L-Shaped Camera, Central Punch-Hole Similar to Note 10.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.